Using Manheim Market Report With Carbly
Manheim Market Report (MMR) is the premier indicator of wholesale prices with data from millions of transactions from the previous 13 months. With its finger on the pulse of wholesale auction values it is one of the most widely referenced data sources for dealers buying in the lanes and assessing trade-ins on the lot. In addition, it includes retail values as well as price history and projections.
All the MMR data that you are rely on and trust is presented on the card in an user-friendly format.
The model and trim are displayed at the top in blue. Clicking on this text will let you change the trim on the card. Beneath that, wholesale and retail values, as well as the spread between the two are displayed in ascending condition order. The condition that you selected when entering the VIN will be highlighted.
The blue graph shows wholesale and retail price trends. Wholesale shows both historical (1 year) and projected future (1 year) trends. Retail shows the value as of today and projects out one year into the future too.
At the bottom of the card you can see how many auctions your data was collected from, as well as the average miles on this specific vehicle.
There are multiple ways to incorporate Manheim Market Report into the Carbly VIN scanner.
- You can subscribe to it as a single book for only $49 per month. This price also includes free integration of your vehicle history account. (Tip: to maximize value on a budget, add Live Local Market for only $19 more.)
- It is available as part of the MMR Essentials Bundle for $109 per month. This bundle also includes NADA Official Used Car Guide® and Live Local Market, as well as free integration of your vehicle history account.
- If you prefer to use Kelley Blue Book® with your Manheim Market Report, MMR is featured in the KBB Essentials Bundle which is $109 per month and also includes Live Local Market. As always it is free to integrate your vehicle history account.
- Manheim Market Report is included in both Pro Bundles as well. They also feature NADA Official Used Car Guide® or KBB with Black Book®, Real Retail and Live Local Market for $199 per month. As always, this bundle includes free integration of your existing vehicle history account.
- For those of you who like to have as much data as possible, Manheim Market Report is featured in the Ultimate Bundle for $249 per month. This bundle also includes Kelley Blue Book®, Black Book®, NADA Official Used Car Guide®, Real Retail and Live Local Market as well as free vehicle history account integration.
Pair the Manheim Market Report data you trust and rely on with the user friendly Carbly VIN scanner. Start your 14 day free trial today.