Announcing Galves Market Data
Now available on the Carbly Platform
Carbly and Galves are excited to announce the addition of Galves Market Data, now available with Carbly desktop and mobile.
With roots tracing back to the 1920s, Galves is one of the oldest automotive wholesale businesses in the United States. After buying and selling hundreds of vehicles each month, M.C. Galves recognized the need for
a reliable pricing guide to assist dealers in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
After assimilating historical vehicle data and transcational prices, the first Galves book was printed in 1957, and continues to the present day with digital offerings and tech-enabled datasets. This data is now available on the Carbly platform, with daily updates and wholesale vehicle values.
Galves Market Data on Carbly includes the following:
- Wholesale data driven by thousands of transactions, analyzed by the Galves team of remarketing specialists.
- Daily updates to reflect current market conditions and changes.
- Trade-In Value reflects the wholesale value of a vehicle as traded, without any reconditioning.
- Market Ready Value reflects the wholesale value of a vehicle with reconditioning complete, in a front-line ready state.
- Base mileage with selectable add / deducts and adjustments for each vehicle.
Galves is now available for all Carbly customers. If you have an active account, simply text/call at (800) 996-4028 to speak with a product specialist.
Not a Carbly customer yet? Create your free account and get started today.